- Your article should be received by 20th of every month
- Any contribution must be your own original work; it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. If caught, then you would be prosecuted under the Copyright Act by the company itself.
- If your contribution features other people who are recognisable, you are responsible for ensuring that you have their permission for the contribution to be treated according to the uses set out above.
- Contributions featuring children under 16 can only be accepted if you are the parent or guardian; by accepting these terms and conditions you warrant that you are the parent or guardian and that you grant permission for the contribution to be treated according to the uses set out above.
- You would be providing the relevant photographs with the article.
- Your articles won’t be published unless authentication of the author is not disclosed. (Required details: Photo Identity, Residential Proof and Telephone number)
- Newsmakers Broadcasting & Communication Pvt. Ltd. would be the owner and hold the copyright for the articles published.
- The Editorial department would be responsible for the selection of articles for publication.
- Hacker5 reserves the right to remove contributions that it considers to be contrary to the spirit of the terms and conditions of submission, including submissions it considers to be objectionable or that violate copyright. The Hacker5 reserves the right to edit and alter submissions.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
How to Contribute for Hacker5 Magazine
For Contributing to Hacker5
Join us by contributing to our niche magazine Hacker5. By submitting your contribution to Hacker5 you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions:
The views expressed in the magazine would solely belong to the author and the publication do not necessarily share the opinion expressed. Any litigation against the content or publication will be entertained under the Jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
For further details
Call associate editor amarjit singh 09953926905
Mail us at- email@example.com
Websites: www.hackers5.com & www.unitehackers.com
---Like this post, Just leave a comment as your feedback. If you want us to post an article on some specific topic OR have a suggestions for us...you can also drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org